BE A FRIEND!
Membership in the Friends of the Augusta Library is for a calendar year. You can join the Friends or renew your membership. An individual membership is $20. Family membership is $40. Special bonus discounts accompany membership in the Friends. For more information call 821-2600.
BOOK SALE! The Friends will hold a Book Sale in the Lobby of the Downtown Augusta Library every 3rd Saturday of each month, from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., excluding July and August.
What can you do as a Friend?
As a Friend of the Library, you can help us
Encourage state and local officials to better fund our libraries
Bring public attention to the importance of our libraries
Support library activities
Assist with fund raising events
Volunteer in your favorite branch
These special "bonuses" accompany both new and renewed memberships:
- 10% discount on all non-sale items at The Book Tavern
- 25% off framing order at Oddfellows Art Gallery
- Hildebrandt’s Food Store: Saturday-buy one sandwich and get a second of equal or less value free
- Complimentary dessert at French Market Grille - Surrey Center
- Buy one Petersburg Boat Ride, receive one free - Augusta Canal Interpretive Center
- Free Coffee at Sundrees Market and 10% discount on purchases made on Monday
- Buy one get one free admission to the Woodrow Wilson House-Historic Augusta, Inc.
JUST PRESENT YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD!
To join, please complete the following form and return it to the Friends of the Augusta Library. Your help and support is appreciated!
Please enroll me in the following annual membership category:
New ___________ Renewal _____________
|_____ Individual||$20||_____ Family||$40|
|_____ Sustaining||$75||_____ Business||$150-300|
|_____ Supporting||$500||_____ Corporate||$500|
Check ________ Cash ________
I will go the extra mile and volunteer to be an active Friend by serving on a committee!
_____ Library Activities Committee - help with book sales, annual meeting or other functions
_____ Membership Committee - help solicit new members
_____ Program Committee - help plan programs of interest to Friends members
_____ Help notify others of important items affecting the Library before the County Commission and the
_____ Be a special Friend to the following branch library: _____________
Return to :
Friends of the Augusta Library
823 Telfair Street
Augusta, GA 30901
Check Out Our New Books